Time, Station Set for Wisconsin

It looks liks the Minutemen will be gearing up for an earlier kickoff in Madison.

On Thursday, the Big 10 announced that the Badgers will host UMass on Saturday, Aug. 31, at 12 p.m. in the teams’ first ever-meeting. The game will be televised on the Big 10 Network.

According to UMass, the Wisconsin game will be one of two televised broadcasts, joining the Ohio game on Nov. 29, which will be on both ESPNU and ESPN3.

Also, now we can get the Countdown clock on this website to point to this game instead if the spring game, right? ;)

amen brother.

78 days

And then we can root for comments that go down instead of up!!!!

If I had the technical wherewithal to do it, it would be done. Marc is the brains behind that stuff, but with the B’s in the cup, he’s a busy guy right now.

No worries, after upsetting KState ESPN3 will cover our Vandy game.

1. LOEP says:

I like the positive attitude. I called Larry the Cable Guy last year and asked him to hook me up with ESPN3. He said “You got an X-Box?”. I asked my wife and she said “Yes, I think the boys had one but I packed it into a box and put it in the barn.” So I headed to the barn and after two hours of digging I found it. Called Larry back and said “Got an X-Box, Git R Done!” So Larry comes over, climbs up the saguaro cactus where our phone is mounted and plugs it in. Larry tries it and says “I can’t Git R Done!” So my wife calls the only internet provider in this area and they tell her they can’t Git R Done because they don’t have a contract to be a provider. Any suggestions?

If your cable provider (Verizon, comcast etc) doesn’t have an agreement with ESPN than you can’t access it that way via XBox. On a computer however you can if you happen to have the log-in and password of someone who’s internet provider does have an agreement. And every time I look in the mirror I see a person like that.

When the time comes I will be glad to hook up El Padre de la Ballena Blanca

LOEP – check this site during the season. It typically has most of the games, and it definitely had a few UMass games during the year: http://www.firstrow1.eu/sport/american-football.html

Also, the MAC has almost every game live streaming on its site. That’s how I watched the Akron game last year.

Akron game, aka The Greatest Game to ever be announced. Ahhhhhhhhhhh…….Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Seriously. Sounded like the guy was getting a colonoscopy.

3. LOEP says:

Muchas Gracias, Amigos! Appreciate the info.

Vaya, van u, van UMass!

Two televised games? Is this punishment for 1-11?

My guess – we don’t know all the televised games, yet. Also, if it’s punishment for anything, it’s for not having games at McGuirk, yet: More mid-week games, more television.